3 Zombie Survival Steps 3 Zombie Survival Steps

Nice job!

Small, simple, yet effective. I also liked the interactivity for such a quick, compact package. I reckon you make more of these parody movies. Perhaps tackle more fictional/fantasy topics like this one or maybe even overlooked issues of everyday life. Doesn't really matter a long as its funny as hell like this one. An entire collection would be cool. Hope you do and keep up the good work!

DVP: Fight Knight DVP: Fight Knight

Unreal!

I noticed it had that good "Primal War" feel about it, but with a different flavor... but I must say that you have really outdone yourself this time! I noticed a lot of improvements regarding the art, fluidity, effects, and cinematics of the movie compared to your earlier flash submissions. Your style really is maturing and hopefully with a bit more time, you will be able to truly hone it to perfection.

Some things I just wanna point out:

1. You could still improve on the sound quality. I noticed some noise or static along with the wind blowing on the microphone. It was pretty hard to understand what the characters were saying which might affect the overall fun factor of the flash so you might really wanna look it up.

2. You may wanna include subtitles all the way throughout the movie... even if you managed to improve the sound clarity. Or perhaps atleast have the option of turning them on and off.

3. I don't know if the problem is with my computer, but the screen kinda looked it was stretched too wide. It was pretty annoying really.

Other than that, it was a really cool movie and it had the stuff that makes up a great flash. Keep it up and I'll be waiting for more of your good stuff! Congratulations for a job well done!

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

Let's see...

Short as the flash may have been, I liked your so-called "Over-Hollywoodized" concept of the original film. Turning Jesus into a superhero-like figure and executing it with good animation and aggressive music really exaggerated the whole thing and made me get the entire point. So I think it was a pretty good job really.

But I would hate to see the day when turning someone like Jesus into an ass-whoopin herculenean brute would be a normal everyday accepted thing, especially for kids. And I sure do hope that this flash didn't start the fad! Well the intentions were clear and resolute, but the means of showing it may have been a bit extreme in my opinion. People would still get offended over this, and thus lose people who would understand your entire point in the first place.

I would still prefer for flash artists to preserve the respect and dignity of different religions especially Jesus and Christianity for they have been attacked pointlessly here in NGs many times over. Opinions, theories, and beliefs can always be expressed in many different (and less offending) ways yet still be effective.

Passions of the Christ Passions of the Christ

Is it really like that?

Mediocre technical attributes.. really nothin much to say about it. The whole focus on reviewing the flash really is in the content itself so I'm gonna concentrate on that.

A lot of people say that Jesus doesn't exist mainly because there is no proof that he or God himself actually does. There is no concrete evidence which is true. But is it really okay to mock other people's beliefs just because you yourself don't respect this? And what proof have you that there is absolutely no Jesus and God? At least be a man and prove it before releasing this flash, because what you are doing is stepping on a lot of people's beliefs and injecting yours through mockery.

We all know that simple things such as radio waves, and data passing through wireless LAN and mobile phones DO EXIST, yet we cannot see, hear, smell, and feel them. Is it also possible that another kind of entity, like let's say God, could exist then?

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

Nice, reminds me of "His and Her Circumstances"

The graphics was fairly mediocre, so is the background music... though I gotta admit it fits in the whole flash pretty well. What's most important in this flash I suppose is the whole sentimental environment that it creates which is really very nice.

but... I am not really that astounded by the storyline and concept itself.

It kinda reminds me of the anime series "His and Her Circumstances" (Kare Kano). I'm not saying this only because it sounds alike, but the concept itself is kinda similar if you think about it. (for those who've seen the series)

I agree that people should make flashes like these every now and then, as an alternative to the usual agressive (not to mention offensive) stuff that gets through the portal.

Tribute: Jesus Christ Tribute: Jesus Christ

well...

no offense, but seriously man this is getting way too old... almost as old as the guy himself.... u people should stop joining the bandwagon trying to make a useless point. might as well come up with something original instead... better yet try venturing on something else.. something more productive and worth everyones time. that way ud be doin everyone here in newgrounds a great tribute.

cyberen responds:

It was worth the time of the people who laughed over this, sorry you're not one of them.

Jesus Touched Me Jesus Touched Me

Hmm..

The only "unevolved primates" that I know of are those who seriously think they are actually more "evolved" than the rest of us... on the contrary, that way of thinking would bring mankind one step backwards.

It was just another NG flash animation that raised some eyebrows and started quite a ruckus.

Here's what I think:

1. If you're gonna piss people off, might as well do it right, go all the way and make it funny as "hell". What happened to the 'ol diabolic humor?
2. Either you add or remove as much sense and logic as you can... don't leave it hanging coz it makes your flash look incomplete and unresolved. I saw the whole point being raised, but it just wasn't enough and looks as if it ended up quite vague.
3. Maybe you can also consider choosing another (more original) theme ;)

Dark Moon Trailer Dark Moon Trailer

Looks promising

It was okay, kinda impressed by the animation. I'll make sure to watch out for more of this. It was kinda cut short, but then again its a trailer so I could understand..

Pixelated: Ep. 1 Pixelated: Ep. 1

Cool!

At first I thought it was kinda weird, but as the story went on the humor really kicked in. Actually it was funny as hell man! You could have used Bush playing as the President though.. heheh. For the graphics.. well it was pixelated alright! Infact it was so pixelated that it was sweet. Nice sounds, blends well with the whole story. Not much interactivity though, but the links to the author's site. Overall it was something worth watching.. and not just once!

AlexTraynor responds:

Thanks for laughing.

Bush? President? That's hard to imagine.

Who the hell would vote him president?

If I put that, the viewers wouldn't believe it.

You're funny.

Harut Raps Harut Raps

It was ok...

The graphics and style was really nicely done. Very professional in my opinion. The sounds were okay as well, but nothing big. I can't say anything about the interactivity though since it doesn't really count. I din't find the flash very funny to be honest though... and I think it was too short that it din't make too much sense. Overall, well it was okay.